Avondale is a 2 acre park located in the East Broadway neighborhood. This neighborhood park has many recreational features including play equipment, volleyball area, and basketball court. There are picnic tables as well as grills located within the park for public use. The most recent update to the park is new playground equipment, please click the following link to read more about the park improvements
- Swings for both toddlers and kids
- Full size playset with multiple slides
- Basketball court
- Volleyball area
- Sand Box
- Picnic Tables
- Hours: 5 am – 10 pm
- Only emergency and service vehicles are allowed in the park.
- Dogs are permitted, on a leash, in all other areas of the park.
- No fires are allowed outside the picnic grills.
- Trash containers are for picnic trash only.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Camping is not permitted in the park.
- Basketball court and volleyball court are first come first serve basis.
- No littering, $500 fine enforced.