Chapman Veurink Park is a 2 acre neighborhood park located in Norton Shores. The park has a large play area which includes a playground, swings, and other small play equipment suitable for both toddlers and children of all ages. There are picnic tables located within the park shaded by dozens of large oak trees all throughout the park.
- 2 acres of shaded cover
- picnic tables
- large sandbox
- other small play equipment
- Closed 10:00pm – 5am, no loitering after 10:00pm.
- No motor vehicles permitted within unless service or emergency vehicles.
- No camping permitted.
- No fires are permitted.
- No alcoholic beverages permitted.
- Dogs are permitted on a leash.
- Trash containers are for the picnic trash only.
- No Littering, $500 fine enforced.